Koi2Kichi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koi2Kichi

Peter Waddingtons eagerly awaited new book, Koi2Kichi, has arrived at Infiltration from the printers.
    Tim has advised that selling and signing at their party this weekend is full steam ahead and they will be sending out mail order copies from next week.
    See here for more details:- http://www.koikichi.com/index.html
    Andrew

"Gentlemen prefer ponds"

Thanks for the new info on the site.
    Looks to be a interesting weekend with three of the breeders there,it will be nice to meet them considering the work they have to do repairing there property after all the earthquakes.
    I hope to be there with my daugther ,she has her picture in the first book ,taken when she was three holding a trophy. She is still koikichi .See you there
    www.maplekoi.co.uk

Comment

dont think I will be going but have asked santa for it for xmas.

rick

Comment

So when will this book be availible to the general public? How much?
        The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Someone told me they thought the cost of the new book retailed at $140.00.

Tom

Keep it simple, keep it straight Koi-Bito.com

Comment

just curious to those posting....since all of the chapters relating to the breeders
            and how to get around to the various ones will no longer be the same, does this
            value the books as they way it was? or does it take away because it ain't that way anymore? whatcha think?

My koi kichii flew over to the UK Yesterday and will be there for the event saturday. He asked if he could pick me up a book but I'm thinking I'll borrow his!
            <grin>
            Dick Benbow

Comment

Aquitori,
              See my initial post above, available now. Click the link for pricing/ordering info.

Dick,
              A point I'd wondered about too, but the DVD may well make it something of historical interest.
              Andrew

"Gentlemen prefer ponds"

Comment

Originally posted by dick benbow
                My koi kichii flew over to the UK Yesterday and will be there for the event saturday. He asked if he could pick me up a book but I'm thinking I'll borrow his!
                <grin>
                Who would that be dick as i could have been talking to them today as ive been with a few of your country men

rgds
                paul

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                Working...
                X