Aquitori Thanks for all your positive posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquitori Thanks for all your positive posts

Quite a learning experience... Now having said that…

Re: your Avatar: Do you think it is wise to masquerade as one UBL’s Al Quida bums… I would hate to see someone, who doesn’t know you or your sense of humor, take offense, especially someone who may have love ones in harms way in Afghanistan or Iraq or even the Philippines for that matter…

Please continue to send the great pictures…

Aloha and Mahalo, Mike T

Thanks mike, That explains somethings!
    Dick Benbow

Comment

Originally posted by Mike T
      Quite a learning experience... Now having said that…

Re: your Avatar: Do you think it is wise to masquerade as one UBL’s Al Quida bums… I would hate to see someone, who doesn’t know you or your sense of humor, take offense, especially someone who may have love ones in harms way in Afghanistan or Iraq or even the Philippines for that matter…

Please continue to send the great pictures…

Aloha and Mahalo, Mike T
      Mike, by all means I didn't mean to worry people with my Avatar....Since I am a lovable guy and open to share my wealth(yeah right) of knowledge with anyone....I put my new pic up so everyone will know my face. Well, for a couple of hours until I change it again.....
      The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Aye Brudda:

No fool around, that picture is of a young, in shape guy...Kenneth Horimoto and I are friends and I've seen your picture...Either that's your son or a picture of you, taken many years ago... I have some just like it, my hair is black and my waist is 32"... Now what hair I have left is gray, and the 32" waist pants will fit on one leg...

Aloha! Mike

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
        Working...
        X