All I want for Christmas is ...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want for Christmas is ...?

Well, I just thought with Christmas being a week away, it would be entertaining to find out what all of you would like for Christmas this year...(Koi Related)

Please, fill in the blanks...All I want for Christmas is ...(Only the sky is the limit)

All I want for Christmas is for my neighbor to cut down his 50 foot Monkey Pod Tree, so I can put my pond where I really want it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

All I want for (koi) Xmas is a new bit of EDPM 9X8 meters.
    Semper in excreta, sumus solum profundum variat

Comment

....the time to get the new pond done!

Comment

KB featuring the asagi article followed next issue by a tosai article by mr Ozawa
        on tosai asagi selection! and if santa could just throw in another reverse asagi from otsuka that'd be great!
        Dick Benbow

Comment

What? You mean you like Asagi Dick?

Comment

Koi2Kitchi - thanks Santa
            Regards, Bob
            ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º>
            <º}}}}>< <º}}}}><

Comment

1) All my kois happily swimming around my pond.
              2) Final version of my pump design.
              Bancherd

Thai Koi-Keepers' Group

Comment

B. Scott, you might get it that I like asagi but i'm not so sure santa does!

I think i have an idea on how it started. A few years ago I re did the interior of my home to look japanese. I put in a tokonoma and keep seasonal scrolls and flowers there daily. I also got a beautiful gyotaku print in the bathroom of a koi.
                I found out later the koi used for the print was asagi. I'm thinking it's subliminal
                and everytime I was in the throne room thinking, it came to me in an enlightened way that i liked asagi's. That's when i started giving away prize gosanke and acquiring non existant very expensive show asagi. i have one kindai showa left
                because no one can see the value in it cause with low GH to suit asagi, the black never develops.

So Scottie-me-boy, whatcha think about my theory.....
                Dick Benbow

Comment

He he he... I like the toilet theory! Like potty training in reverse! God knows lots of people have their most inspirational moments in the can! Sort of like osmosis!

Btw I have a little something I but in the WC to give it a Japanese feel. What do you think?
                  B.Scott
                  Attached Files

Comment

I want my greenhouse done! All the fish seem sooo uncomfortable at 48F while relatively happy at 52F.

Right now it looks like the greenhouse won't be enclosed (almost done, with doors hung) until the first of the year. But if I work on it at night for a couple hours each night...

I'll post pictures when it is done. I have a few for as it went up.

Comment

Im with bob Koi2Kitchi .

rick

Comment

All i want for xmas ......is a 50 foot monkey pod tree. Because my neighbour wants a pond...

No i really want a year supply of macadamia nuts
                        www.maplekoi.co.uk

Comment

All I want for christmas is to have my neigbor let me buy a few acres of woods next door with the creek running through so I can buldoze it down and turn it into mud ponds

The property in question is in the background of this picture !!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mapleman
                            All i want for xmas ......is a 50 foot monkey pod tree. Because my neighbour wants a pond...

No i really want a year supply of macadamia nuts
                            Mapleman,
                            Get my neighbor to cut down that monkey pod tree, and your year supply of mac nuts will be on its way...

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by gregbickal
                              All I want for christmas is to have my neigbor let me buy a few acres of woods next door with the creek running through so I can buldoze it down and turn it into mud ponds

The property in question is in the background of this picture !!
                              Nice pond!!! What are the specs on it?
                              The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X