koi kichi 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koi kichi 2

Watched the DVD last night. Brought back alot of pleasant memories. Especially at mr hosokai's and the 4 year old asagi Bowled.

The two books in the set are kinda overwhelming so I glanced thru them quickly
    and plan to build up courage to take them on over the Christmas holidays.

I can't imagine peter doing a koi kichi 3! How you gonna beat the labor that went into two!
    Dick Benbow

Dick, which version did u get? I have yet to order it but was thinking of getting it....
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

I received my copy last Saturday. One word to describe this piece of work.... WOW!! I read some parts on both books and they were great. The DVD was a great bonus. It's one thing to read; but to see and hear in a movie is another . Peter if you are reading this... Thank you for sharing .

Comment

hey guys anyone got a link to a website where i can order koi kichi 2 from
        There is no such thing as a zero maintenance pond but the closer you get the more time to enjoy your koi. Soft low TDS water is the perfect pond water.
        http://www.tewakoi.com

Comment

Here you go Tewa

http://www.koikichi.com/
          Regards, Bob
          ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º>
          <º}}}}>< <º}}}}><

Comment

thanks bob will check out the site. Have you bought one what is the difference between the limited edition and the normal edition
            There is no such thing as a zero maintenance pond but the closer you get the more time to enjoy your koi. Soft low TDS water is the perfect pond water.
            http://www.tewakoi.com

Comment

Tewa,

The site will tell you that in detail, it's basically the actual binding of the books and the presentation case.
              Andrew

"Gentlemen prefer ponds"

Comment

I've not seen the regular edition.

The limited ( 500 all numbered and signed ) comes in a stainless briefcase looking carrying case. It is very heavy. Unbuckling the locks the case opens and their is a book the size of koi kichi one on either side. The from cover has a metal facing one silver one copper colored. One side looks at the koi and breeders, the other side looks at the hobby, shows filtration etc.

It's very heavy to carry and impressive to look at.
                Dick Benbow

Comment

Lucky you

Here in Norway we are still awaiting our preordered copy. Don’t look like I’ll bee abele to put it under the Christmas tree after all.
                  Tone - Truls -Petter
                  Vogata NI

Comment

I received my regular edition on Friday. I ordered it as it matchs my signed KK and StillWaters (by Nigel).

K2K was definitely worth the wait. I have read volume 1 and an taking my time with volume 2. Between the book, the map, and DVD...it must be the closest to being there without grabbing a passport.

If there is ever a Lifetime Achievement Award in koidom, Waddy is my candidate!

MCA
                    Koi keeping is not a belief system; it is applied science with a touch of artistry.

Comment

I ”love” being in limbo

Dick your located I Canada and MCA in the US but her in Norway still no sign of Peter’s awaited Christmas feeling.

To be honest the fastest delivery up till now is by Koi-Bito. We where shock when we got the items through Brian’s web shop just within weeks.

Well hope waiting is a good Kichi trait, if so we are getting good training all year long.
                      Tone - Truls -Petter
                      Vogata NI

Comment

Petter,

Dick is actaully in Washington State. Near Canada (three hours drive) But not quite!

B.Scott
                        Semper in excreta, sumus solum profundum variat

Comment

Thanks Scott

I find it funny, but as the years go by I oftener find myself wrong than right accompanied with not as smart as needed at the same time.

Still W.S. – Goldborn – Norway, the distance really should be on our side, but constantly proven are not.
                          Tone - Truls -Petter
                          Vogata NI

Comment

Strangely enough, I know excatly the feeling Petter! Fine Christmas!

B.Scott
                            Semper in excreta, sumus solum profundum variat

Comment

Because of this board I oft feel like a citizen of the world. With soft special places in the heart for the people and countries they live in. Must be what santa feels as he makes his rounds tonight!

Peace on earth, goodwill towards men!

(b. scott is right however at present I reside physically in washington state )
                              Dick Benbow

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X