shiro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiro

picked up my koi today which I got whilst in japan here is a shiro I got for myself what do you think?.

rick
    Attached Files

Nice Shiro....Who's the breeder? How old?
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Indeed! Beautiful White! How big is theis fish?

B.Scott
      Semper in excreta, sumus solum profundum variat

Comment

the breeder is offuchi 2 years old and 17" when I first had it bowled it was quite stressed and had an anchor worm on its tail which the breeder removed with a pen knife !! but I knew if the price was right I had to have it when our agent came back it was spot on the money whilst picking the koi up on thursday rich said he thought the price should have been 2-3 times what I paid and he could have sold it 3-4 times if I had wanted to.

rick

Comment

Rick,what a great look Shiro. I know some people on this board love Kohaku's, but I could live with a pond full of Shiro's like yours. Isn't it nice to know you got what you paid for and some.

Tom

Keep it simple, keep it straight Koi-Bito.com

Comment

Originally posted by koi4all
            the breeder is offuchi 2 years old and 17" when I first had it bowled it was quite stressed and had an anchor worm on its tail which the breeder removed with a pen knife !! but I knew if the price was right I had to have it when our agent came back it was spot on the money whilst picking the koi up on thursday rich said he thought the price should have been 2-3 times what I paid and he could have sold it 3-4 times if I had wanted to.

rick
            Cool, you got a great deal and a great shiro...pattern isn't too heavy being that it is more banded than checkered board pattern, but still elegant. Clean shiroji is the key to the overall apperance of this Shiro!!!! Raise it well and congrats on a nice Shiro.
            The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
            Working...
            X