ZNA Tokyo Show Jan 22 and 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZNA Tokyo Show Jan 22 and 23

After 3 years in Japan I am finally going to make this show. Can't wait.

Can’t wait to meet a bunch of you in person, hopefully Brian too, finally.

I hope it is also a good chance to see a number of Niigata breeders and get some more updates on their situation.

I don't know what to expect in terms of schedule and how busy everyone will be, but maybe we can arrange a Koi-bito get together over lunch one day.

How about a roll call of who is going?

Matt how about posting pictures here of the show? We would all love to see them.

Tom

Keep it simple, keep it straight Koi-Bito.com

Comment

Originally posted by matt

I don't know what to expect in terms of schedule and how busy everyone will be, but maybe we can arrange a Koi-bito get together over lunch one day.

How about a roll call of who is going?
      Sounds like a plan to me. The banquet and nijikai afterwords are usually a good time!
      Brian Sousa
      Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

Can you post the details about that banquet Brian? How you sign up for that, how much does it cost? For that matter, any info abut the show like a schedule and directions would be a big help.

Comment

Hi Matt,

The last time I posted a schedule, they went and changed the dates on me! The easiest way to get there is either by cab from the JR Omori station, or by the monorail from JR Hamamatsucho station, and get off at Ryutsu Center station, which is right in front of the building.

The banquet usually costs a hefty 10,000 yen (sometimes you can manage to get tickets for free ) and is usually held in the Shinagawa Prince Hotel banquet room. There a Japanese restaurant in the same building that the party usually spills over into, so some people just head straight there. Either way, should be a good time and I already know of quite of few KB readers that are going to the show.
          Brian Sousa
          Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

Matt,

I am one of those KB readers that Brian refers to! - I'll be there, really looking forward to it, and to putting a load of faces to names with a bit of luck!

See you there!
            Andrew

"Gentlemen prefer ponds"

Comment

Will be waiting for posts....It seems ages since the last ZNA show...
              The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Matt, If you go to the show can you take some pictures of some olde blue fish and post em? Also if you find a nice pearle Shusui please

Thanks
                Dick Benbow

Comment

I`ve been far too busy with work to post as much as i want on this board lately. Especially with all the asagi talk going on. That may change when after 2 and half years of cyber-isolation i finnaly get internet installed in my rural Japanese house.

I`m happy to post some pictures of the Show, but my both my digital and analog cameras are not great quality, so they will not be near the standard KB readers are used too. I will be taking a lot of video footage with my digital video cam, but I am a far way from being enough of a techie to get that on the web any time soon. Perhaps if Brian ever needs extra footage for his next dvd project . . .

Anyways, this may be the last time I check in before i take the ferry Friday night to catch the night bus to Tokyo (i never seem to get any sleep in that city) and I want to remind any of you attending to keep an eye out for me and say hi.

I have reddish hair and a goatee will be wearing a shiny dark blue denim jacket and will have a video camera stuck to my face a good deal of the time.

Comment

I'll look out for you Matt! Dunno what I'll be wearing, other than many layers and a big coat from what I'm told of the current temperatures there!

Dick, I hope to get a load of photo's but I won't be posting until Thursday next week on my return. If no one else has, by then, intoxicated you with asagi pics I'll do my best to oblige.
                    Andrew

"Gentlemen prefer ponds"

Comment

Thank-you Andrew!
                      Dick Benbow

Comment

I'll be there to, with Andrew (or vice versa) So, see you there on Friday!!!

Mike.
                        Last edited by Mike Snaden; 01-19-2005, 04:22 PM. Reason: smileys didn't work! ;)
                        www.yumekoi.com

Comment

Mike did you have anything entered at the show?
                          The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                          Working...
                          X