Koi Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koi Shows

If you were to pick only one koi show in the US to go to, what one would it be?

Tom

Keep it simple, keep it straight Koi-Bito.com

That's a tough question! The west coast ( california ) where the hobby first took root in america has several good ones. mid atlantic koi clubs has a doosey on the east coast. So many other states including arizona and texas are coming on strong and you can't overlook oklahoma. Ya know i can honestly say, i can't just only pic one. was it lays potatoe chips that used to advertise you can't pick just one.... sorry...can't do it!
    Dick Benbow

Comment

My local club show, of course. Gotta support the local show!

For pure 'just because I really should' ... I think Gardena. Attracts alot of top fish and is still close enough to be easy to get to.

Comment

It's not that easy, is it. I have also heard a lot of good things about many shows. I was asked this question by someone, and I didn't know how to answer it. I told them go to as many as they can, then tell me what one you liked best.

Jason what is the local show by you? Are you also coming down to the Gardena show this year?

Tom

Keep it simple, keep it straight Koi-Bito.com

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
        Working...
        X