Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aquitori
    replied
    Well guess I can't lie all the time..It's hella funny to see people who they know it all and this and that...It's just funny to me...Good example your friend Don Keokoi...

Leave a comment:

• keokoi
    replied
    Originally posted by aquitori
    let me take that back 2% of the time...

Thats more like it.. 2% give or take 1%

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    let me take that back 2% of the time...

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    Originally posted by keokoi
    More Like All the time
    C'mon, Don't get me wrong I get serious about 5% of the time...and the other 95% is laughing at anything.

Leave a comment:

• keokoi
    replied
    Me a joker? Yeah most of the time......
    More Like All the time

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    Originally posted by erwinsan
    Aquitori - such a joker

Me a joker? Yeah most of the time......

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    Originally posted by keokoi
    wow! E san throwing down..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now Keokoi, E-san was the Koi Master and I was the young paddawon learning under him...E-san is Obie One and I am young Skywalker...

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    koifishgirl - while you're at it; you should ask aquitori how he won one of the judging contest at one of our local dealers here in San Jose. LOL !!!
    Pure luck my friend, pure luck...The fact that my face is in the Japanese Rinko and Koi-USA says it all, I am one lucky bastard....HAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• keokoi
    replied
    koifishgirl - while you're at it; you should ask aquitori how he won one of the judging contest at one of our local dealers here in San Jose. LOL !!!

wow! E san throwing down..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• erwinsan
    replied
    Originally posted by koifishgirl
    How about since you are thinking out loud, post some pics of the koi you intend to take with you to the show so we can comment out loud. LOL

Leave a comment:

• erwinsan
    replied
    Who me? I dont even have a koi pond...I breed Rottweilers...Damn this isn't the Rottweiler forum ...I am sure E-san has some heavy hitters goin to the show, but like me E-san is keeping them under wraps until after the show...HAHAHAHAHA
    Aquitori - such a joker

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    Hey Keokoi, when you rollin down there? or are you goin at all?

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    Originally posted by koifishgirl
    How about since you are thinking out loud, post some pics of the koi you intend to take with you to the show so we can comment out loud. LOL
    Who me? I dont even have a koi pond...I breed Rottweilers...Damn this isn't the Rottweiler forum ...I am sure E-san has some heavy hitters goin to the show, but like me E-san is keeping them under wraps until after the show...HAHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• koifishgirl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    I am goin down there fo'reals this time....I am honestly goin to take home "Best in size 4 & 5"... So all of you who think you can beat me go out and buy fish to beat me, because I know what people have and it isn't even up to par with what I have!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Damn, was I thinking out loud again...I got to stop doin that...HAHAHAHAHA....I will be there showing or not....

Leave a comment:

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
Working...
X