Forum's new look...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum's new look...

Opened the website this morning and I like what I am seeing.....Keep up the great work Brian!!!
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Originally posted by aquitori View Post
    Opened the website this morning and I like what I am seeing.....Keep up the great work Brian!!!
    new design looks great. very refreshing...

duc

Comment

After I got over the initial, "What the heck is THIS?" I like the new look a lot! Very clean and crisp looking...good work!
      Lynda

Comment

It seems more peaceful somehow...

Nice

Grant

Comment

Originally posted by lypope View Post
          After I got over the initial, "What the heck is THIS?" I like the new look a lot! Very clean and crisp looking...good work!

I did the same thing...........thought I was on the wrong website!!

But I like it......it looks really good!

Comment

I thought I was in the wrong place at first!

I really like the new look. The color is calming and one of my favorite colors.
            The views expressed above are my own personal views and, as such, do not necessarily reflect the views of the AKCA or the KHA program.
            SANDY

Comment

It took me by surprise. Last time I looked in (3 hours ago) it was the no different.

Good work
              rgds BERN
              South East Koi Club

Comment

simply awesome. i am at the local community college, and thought that maybe it had been like this for a while, but my computer was reading cookies or something.

Great job!
                The views I have are completely representative of who I am, and may/may not be representative of clubs I may or may not be a part of.

Comment

It freaked me out for a fraction of a second, thought I was at the wrong website.

This is something for me to get used to...

Comment

Well, can we tell it like it is? The tan color belongs on a woodworking site and the water behind Bito makes my skin hot... kinda like an orange crush look.

Comment

I like the "orenji" color, it's bright and lively....no sleeping on this forum
                      Dick Benbow

Comment

The new look is great, very chic!
                        sigpic

Comment

I love the format! Very crisp and clean. But...I'm kinda with KK on the orange. A little jarring. Other wise, great!

Comment

Love the new look! Although there is a typo in the main header --"hobbyist" is mispelled (reads "hobbist").
                            Three ponds, too many Koi, and one very angry wife...

Comment

The change is fine ... and no problems logging in or understanding the normally used functions. Nicely done conversion!

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X