Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like rain here in Southern Cali for the Gardena show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like rain here in Southern Cali for the Gardena show.

Sorry, but no pics yet. I'll try to have some up by tomorrow night. Got here late but from what I can see, looks like stiff competition!

Too bad I can't be there, but keep us posted.....
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Pics!

Here's the pics as promised. Congratulations to Aquitori for getting the mature champion award in one of the largest shows in the U.S.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by koinut; 03-20-2005, 04:58 AM. Reason: doubled up on pic

Comment

All my pic files are to large and have to be edited .Have to get some shut eye. I'll put more up tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for the pics and CONGRATS! Tony.

Comment

Those koi all look fat to me is that something they do for the show? Or does the camera really add 10 pounds

Comment

Tamus: The idea is to maximize the size without having fat/egginess that misshapens the body. The longer, broader, rounder the better, if the strong body form is maintained. Gets harder to do in large fish.

Comment

Thanks Mike while I feel like a 1 year old trying to learn how to run the hurdles around you guys I am learning a lot.

Comment

Thanks Mike. Koinut thanks for being our eyes for the show. I heard size 4 and 5 were really competitive. Here's a better pic of "RP" short for red pec. Congrats to Nancy and Frank again and all the other hobbyist who showed.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! beautiful show koi! Anymore rain on the west coast is getting to be the norm! Congrats Tony!
                    Dick Benbow

Comment

Thanks Dick, really cloudy here in Northern California might rain later thou.

Originally posted by dick benbow
                      Congratulations to all the winners! beautiful show koi! Anymore rain on the west coast is getting to be the norm! Congrats Tony!

Comment

more pics!

Hope you guys enjoy the pics!
                        Attached Files

Comment

even more pics

Last of my pics. A couple of pics for the people behind the scenes, and doesn't get much credit....the benching team. I took more videos than anything.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Koinut, I see E-san in one of the pics holding a clip board.

Comment

Aquitori, sorry for the lousy pic I took of your kohaku. I thought I had a better one but I guess I didn't. I took these picks very early in the morning before all koi got there. If you guys get a chance to come up, remind me to show you guys the video.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X