Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on the next issue of Bito?

Brian, any hints on the next magazine?
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

I think being a publisher must be like being a gormet chef. You have the ability to prepare something that can be savored for a long time. There are those
    restaurants that publish a menu and you know ahead of time what to expect and there are those establishments that have a blackboard with thier specials of the day written in? Ever notice how good that sounds as you walk in hungry and ready for something "Special?" maybe part of the mystik of KB is you never know
    what's going to be special till it arrives. Just like the blackboard specials, it keeps you coming back. ( sorry Mc donald's) " I'm Lovin It ! "

so Brian what's for dessert?
    Dick Benbow

Comment

Hey Dick, I like that analagy (sp).

Can I have a take-away????
      Regards, Bob
      ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º>
      <º}}}}>< <º}}}}><

Comment

Bob, since you a regular customer, we'll allow you to leave with what we call in the states " a doggy bag "! I think it got nick named that because people were trying to sound like the left over food was really for the pet dog, rather than admit it was another meal for another day. Would be interested in hearing from around the world on what it's called in your nation. Is it "bento box" in japan?
        Dick Benbow

Comment

Desert, eh? All I can say at this point is, "think hybrid". We have an interview that will set a few things straight, with a very special personality in the koi world. The depth of the interview with this person has never been seen in outside of Japan, and will definitely set the record straight on a few things!
          Brian Sousa
          Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

Let's just say, an interview with such a man will be "frosting on the cake"!
            Dick Benbow

Comment

That'd be 'icing on the cake' here dick, but 'doggy bag' stays the same.

Brian, any forecast on time scale for publication? (and did you get my e-mail response from my work addy?)
              Andrew

"Gentlemen prefer ponds"

Comment

"Hybrid" as in "longfins"?

Looking forward to the next issue.
                Bancherd

Thai Koi-Keepers' Group

Comment

Originally posted by Bancherd
                  "Hybrid" as in "longfins"?

Looking forward to the next issue.
                  Now you know better than that!
                  Brian Sousa
                  Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

Ah, Brian always has something special in store.

Comment

Koi Bito,...

Always look forward to the new issues! Tatsuo Ozawa segments are always particularly enjoyable. He sees the importance of "lineages" in Gosanke, and how they relate the past with the present, and the future of Koi. Good stuff!

Best Wishes,
                      Brady Brandwood

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                      Working...
                      X