Website Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Info

After having consulted Brian I just want to make a quick blurb here to let you all know that the esteemed Duncan Griffiths has completely overhauled his web forum as well as adding some great new stuff to the information pages.

For those of you who haven't been for a while or have yet to visit for the first time, take a moment to browze through it. It's chock-a-block full of handy information regarding koi. If you find this forum still leaves you with plenty of time on you hands, take a minute to post your thoughts and queries at Duncans as well.

http://www.koi-unleashed.co.uk

Cheers
    B.Scott
    Semper in excreta, sumus solum profundum variat

Gotta agree with B.Scott, very useful info glad to see its been updated. A koihusbandry site for sure was one I have book marked and refer to every so often. Thanks Scott fot he heads up!
    It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Nice!!!

Finally something to reference with just one click!!! I will surf throught it more tonight!! But, thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention.
      The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Scott! I wondered where you've been!! Hey, don't be a stranger, I've missed your posts!
        Dick Benbow

Comment

Been speading myself a bit thin of late Dick. I get another toy and that soaks up alot of time as well. But don't think you can get ride of me all too easily!
          B.Scott
          Semper in excreta, sumus solum profundum variat

Comment

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
            I've been meaning to follow up on Dunc.

rgds BERN
            South East Koi Club

Comment

Yes guys its a blinding site full of info

Gazza
              Regards

Gazza

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
              Working...
              X