Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any body attend csulb koi auction?????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16

    Junichi, who isn't? IMO, they produce the best showa & kohaku.

    Comment

    • #17

      Originally posted by Super Kindai View Post
      (^^)/ Ryan? .......correct me if I am wrong. ....
      seems like your memory serves you well... perhaps you can identify Flounder, the newest member of NorCal Gang in this picture.....

      -D
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • #18

        I know, I know.....................


        Junichi San in Houston for the event.............Ryan we gottat talk.........
        Koi Wrangler
        CKHPA

        Comment

        • #19

          Originally posted by dinh View Post
          seems like your memory serves you well... perhaps you can identify Flounder, the newest member of NorCal Gang in this picture.....

          -D
          thank you for the picture. Yes, I can identify.

          Comment

          • #20

            Originally posted by Super Kindai View Post
            YES!!
            I am a BIG fan for D' showa.


            Here are some pics specially for you.
            top of the top..... nisai, all different parents.
            Junichi-san, those are some very nice D' showas. I wonder if we will ever see this quality of showas here in the States.

            Comment

            • #21

              Originally posted by Lam Nguyen View Post
              Junichi-san, those are some very nice D' showas. I wonder if we will ever see this quality of showas here in the States.
              Lam-san, That is a difficult question for me. it could be possible but very difficult.......
              a part of quality = Yes, but filled with a mixture of all qualities plus bone structure and pattern = maybe No,

              As far as I know, they are a bit different. there are only several exclusive dealers in there who have a strong relationship of mutual trust with them can get their first class. "money" alone does not function well since good ones are very few and too many people wish to have.... .

              I will send a pm for a thanksgiving gift.

              Comment

              • #22

                Originally posted by Super Kindai View Post
                Lam-san, That is a difficult question for me. it could be possible but very difficult.......
                a part of quality = Yes, but filled with a mixture of all qualities plus bone structure and pattern = maybe No,

                As far as I know, they are a bit different. there are only several exclusive dealers in there who have a strong relationship of mutual trust with them can get their first class. "money" alone does not function well since good ones are very few and too many people wish to have.... .

                I will send a pm for a thanksgiving gift.
                Junichi,
                I believe what you stated is true. It's not just the money. I know a couple of people who waited for at least three years to get a D showa. I was offered one early this year before they went to the mud pond. Now I feel bad because it may take another year before I can get my hands or be offered those high quality showa. Not everyone gets to see their very best. When I say it's the best. Itis the best.
                Michael

                Comment

                • #23

                  Originally posted by Super Kindai View Post
                  Lam-san, That is a difficult question for me. it could be possible but very difficult.......
                  a part of quality = Yes, but filled with a mixture of all qualities plus bone structure and pattern = maybe No,

                  As far as I know, they are a bit different. there are only several exclusive dealers in there who have a strong relationship of mutual trust with them can get their first class. "money" alone does not function well since good ones are very few and too many people wish to have.... .

                  I will send a pm for a thanksgiving gift.
                  This is the heart of the issue, since there are only a few of the best, they can get what ever they want for the money side of it. What seems to be more important, to breeders of this quality, is who gets the Koi.

                  Comment

                  • #24

                    Originally posted by Russell Peters View Post
                    This is the heart of the issue, since there are only a few of the best, they can get what ever they want for the money side of it. What seems to be more important, to breeders of this quality, is who gets the Koi.
                    Russ,
                    You are right. But not all of it is about the money. The breeder and dealer relationship is what really counts. Their are only a few who can purchase high end fish and even see the koi in person. The breeder also gauges the dealer if he has vested enough time into the hobby. again patience is a virtue.
                    Michael

                    Comment

                    • #25

                      Originally posted by gspotmc View Post
                      Russ,
                      You are right. But not all of it is about the money. The breeder and dealer relationship is what really counts. Their are only a few who can purchase high end fish and even see the koi in person. The breeder also gauges the dealer if he has vested enough time into the hobby. again patience is a virtue.
                      Michael
                      Michael, you are very wise.

                      Comment

                      • #26

                        Originally posted by gspotmc View Post
                        Junichi,
                        I believe what you stated is true. It's not just the money. I know a couple of people who waited for at least three years to get a D showa. I was offered one early this year before they went to the mud pond. Now I feel bad because it may take another year before I can get my hands or be offered those high quality showa. Not everyone gets to see their very best. When I say it's the best. Itis the best.
                        Michael
                        I will send a pm to you too, enjoy the best ones............

                        Comment

                        • #27

                          Originally posted by Russell Peters View Post
                          Michael, you are very wise.
                          Maybe.

                          Comment

                          • #28

                            Originally posted by Super Kindai View Post
                            I will send a pm to you too, enjoy the best ones............
                            Thanks Junichi. I like the nisai showa.

                            Comment

                            • #29

                              Michael, isn't Junichi-san's Thanksgiving present great?!

                              Comment

                              • #30

                                Originally posted by Lam Nguyen View Post
                                Michael, isn't Junichi-san's Thanksgiving present great?!
                                vERY NICE INDEED.

                                Comment

                                All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                                Working...
                                X