SFBAKC Koi Show May 14, 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFBAKC Koi Show May 14, 2005

The San Francisco Bay Area Koi Club is throwing a "English style" Koi Show on May 14, 2005 at the Deer Ridge Country Club, Brentwood, CA. For more info contact SFBAKC at www.sfbakc.com . So bring your golf clubs and koi...

Since it's rare to have Koi Shows here in the Bay Area, it will be a treat for all new and old hobbyist. Would like to see some SoCal hobbyist come up and show...Nancy and Frank Morales, Vaugh and Kim Monis has SoCal locked up, let's see if they can take some NorCal trophies home...
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Have a great one, Tony! ... and be sure to share some pics.

Comment

Thanks Mike, I promised to help out with the show..but i am sure Erwinsan will post pics as the show goes on. Also need to practice on my drives so I am bring my clubs out between breaks in the show.

Comment

so who is scheduled to judge?
        Dick Benbow

Comment

Well Dick, Grant Fujita is supposed to be Head Judge while Larry Gill will be assisting. The club hasn't been promoting it much, so I am thinking it might be a wash. Well anyways, there is always Sacramento Show in Nov.

Comment

CKC (Sacramento) show is Oct 1-2 this year. We're hoping it brings out the folks who didn't show last year because of the colder weather. We're also hoping we get good weather yet again.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst...

Comment

I'll be sure to go to your show, can't let Garry down.

Comment

Aquitori,

Thanks, I'll be looking forward to having you at the 2005 Sacramento Koi Show October 1-2 .
                GarryC

Comment

Originally posted by scvkoi
                  Aquitori,

Thanks, I'll be looking forward to having you at the 2005 Sacramento Koi Show October 1-2 .
                  As long as he doesnt laugh out loud. Just Kidding.. Cool Gary I canot wait for your show as well. Will is be held at same venue? and dates? Joe
                  It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

I can remember someone was just as loud as me standing next to me Joe?....but all in all we all had a great ol'time hanging out. Cant wait to hangout and see e-san win more prizes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by aquitori
                      I can remember someone was just as loud as me standing next to me Joe?....but all in all we all had a great ol'time hanging out. Cant wait to hangout and see e-san win more prizes this year.

Yeah I am guilty for making some noise as well you got me. I think everyone who has been around me knwos I am kidding 99.9 percent of the time. But a show should be fun and I had a great time!!!!

E-San he is gonna Sweep it this year.... !!

Joe

Comment

A show is all about fun and learning...E-san has some top notch stuff that's goin to be entered that he's hold back for Sac Show, instead of the SFBAKC. Garry, the koi-unit will be there to hangout .

Comment

E-San what you been buying or put on hold with all these new shipments coming in. Wow you been a busy boy! No wonder I have to go to Japan to shop E-san has been buying all the goods! (just kidding) Joe

Comment

Telling you Joe there is no one better than E at spotting the deal...OH yeah everyone it is E-Sans B-day today!!!!

Comment

I heard this show was a wash so...but they are having a pond construction seminar if anyones interested....

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X