Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koi-Bito web outage over

Dear supporters,

Our provider has finally resolved the error causing our nameservers to point to a blank address rather than the koi-bito.com website and forum that you are used to seeing.

The problem has been corrected and our website is back online now, and we hope that there will be no further issues going forward. We would like to take this opportunity to both thank you for your continued support and apologize for this exteneded outage. The forum is ready and waiting for your newest posts, and we hope that you will find the time to revisit it again today.

Best regards,
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

What a relief Brian.

I thought there was something wrong with my computer. But I am happy now that we are back.

Comment

Talk about relief.... I was afraid Koi-Bito had gone belly up. You had my heart racing there. Please don't do that again.

MCA
      Koi keeping is not a belief system; it is applied science with a touch of artistry.

Comment

Nice one Brian, missed it when it wasnt there!
        Regards, Bob
        ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º>
        <º}}}}>< <º}}}}><

Comment

Thanks Brian.
          I was 'f-ing' my internet service provider why my farvourite website have turn into an ebay sort of site. I even suspect maybe my computer had contacted some kind of spyware. Thanks goodness. Business as usual again.LOL.

Comment

Well done Brian,

Talk about not missing it till its gone!!!!!!!
            Regards

Gazza

Comment

all's well that ends well.
              Dick Benbow

Comment

Yeeaaa!!!

.... really nice to have things be normal.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                Working...
                X