• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign

Hi guys tell me what you think

KELLI KOI
    A KOI PIC OR TWO

THANKS KOI-BITO MAGAZINE FOUM MEMBERS FOR HELPING ME MAKE MY BUSINESS A SUCCESS.

I love this as this is where I got most of my info and made friends with some really great people, without the forum and the members I would not have been able to follow through with my dreams. What do you think? I could really use some of you guy names at the bottom of the sign to make it more personal. It up to you so pm or share over the forum.

So do I get my 1% from gross or net?

Comment

Gosh I thought just putting your name on the sign would be great. Some people do have favor that need returned

Comment

nice to see someone's dream coing true!
        Dick Benbow

Comment

You guys have went above and beond what I could only think possible. Alot of what I have learned I have learned here. If not for the Koi-Bito forum and the members I would still be scratching my head. I have logged into other forums but the knowladge is lacking and this forum is great. I dont mind putting the Koi-Bito name on my sign as I have them to thank for makeing it possible to learn what I have and expect to learn a great deal more. Yes I am very happy as I will with the forums help make my dream come true. I dont mind hard work and ready to suck it all in when I can. Day or night it does not matter.

Comment

Seems like a plug for Koi-Bito Magazine somewhere would be the appropriate thing to do. None of us would be here without Brian's generosity.

I am happy to say that I can now enjoy my evenings guilt free - having at last made my contribution to PBS and subscribed to Koi-Bito.

-steve hopkins

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
            Working...
            X