Koi foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koi foods

Hey im new to all this koi keeping, and its my first summer in koi keeping, i was just asking to see what kinds of food i should feed my koi?? at the moment im feeding them a food which has a protein leval of 33% 50% of that, and 50% colour enchancer. Am I correct and should i move to a higher protein leval through the summer??

Callum.
    For the most part I have always made my own food. It takes it's fair share of time, it smells and it messes up the kitchen. Why bother you might ask? Because I and several others are convince that most koi food isn't worth feeding to your fish. For the most part it's 40% to 60% wheat flour, an ingrediant that does to fish little good and may even be bad for them in the long term.

This was until I discovered Momotaro's new feed. Not wheat but seaweed which has a lower glycimic index and doesn't cause a fatty liver.

At 22 pounds for a 2kg bag it's cheaper than Hikari's breeders choice an if you order 4 bags the shipping is free. A certain dealer and Momotaro rep. in Bristol can tell you all about it.

B.Scott
    Semper in excreta, sumus solum profundum variat

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
    Working...
    X