Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been to California Koi Farms in Fallbrook?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kristine View Post
    And when you contacted the local koi clubs what was their response to the conditions that you described here?

No one contacted any club to my knowledge

Our SD club does help out-(not on a daily basis)

Comment

Originally posted by koi-kichi View Post
      No I wouldn't do that. I have never purchased koi from him and would not know if he had KHV. I think someone on here already stated that they never heard of any reports of KHV coming from there. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that we visited on an off day. Many people including yourself have been to his farm a lot more than I have and had much better exeperiences. I do not sell Koi and would have no need to try and "steal" business from him. I would like to see his farm get back to the way it used to be, that would be cool!

Like I said earlier, if you indeed want to help Calif Koi farm, then go purchase some supplies from them. Anyone who would come on here to simply bash a dealer/breeder is not KOI KICHI............

Comment

Originally posted by nancy m. View Post
        like i said earlier, if you indeed want to help calif koi farm, then go purchase some supplies from them. Anyone who would come on here to simply bash a dealer/breeder is not koi kichi............
        GO NANCY!!!! Takemi is taking me up on my offer to volunteer to help out around the farm at least twice a month. I told him all I wanted in return is the experience and knowledge that I get from it. Then he invited me to go to Japan with him this Oct., but I had to decline that invitation. But I'll take him on on it next year....

Comment

I think this thread is done
          Koi-Unit

ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
          Working...
          X