No announcement yet.

Congrats to "Showanut" for winning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to "Showanut" for winning....

Just wanted to say it was a nice day for a koi event at Champkoi and the turn out was good....Just wanted to say Congrats to "Showanut" aka Jolene for winning the grand prize which was a trip to Japan....
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

I hope this will be her first trip to japan. If it is, and you thought she was a "nut" before, wait till she gets back!!!

an asaginut!
    Dick Benbow

Comment

Excellent! Well deserved. I know you will enjoy the trip.

Steve

Comment

Dick, Jolene and her husband are truely Koi Kichi...they are one of the most help couples here in the Bay Area...
        The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Oooh! Now they REALLY need to make room in their pond.

Btw, they're putting quite a few nice fish on the sales block to make room for more. They always bring such a nice selection of shiro utsuri to shows too.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonS
            Oooh! Now they REALLY need to make room in their pond.
            There's always 2 ways to look at any situtation. They can reduce only to increase after the trip or just INCREASE the pond size and add more. The second option sounds like 'progress' to me . Just kidding...

Congratulations to twoJJays!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aquitori
              Dick, Jolene and her husband are truely Koi Kichi...they are one of the most help couples here in the Bay Area...
              I'll second that, super people. They have a great set up, I've been lucky enough to have been invited over and see their fish up close, very nice.

Congrat's!!!!!!
              “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed” Adolf Hitler

Chris~

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
              Working...
              X