SFBAKC show results (May 14, 2005)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFBAKC show results (May 14, 2005)

SFBAKC show results are in. The show wasn't really big but some very nice fish did compete. Sean Tsuei brought only four fish, but had very nice results:

Grand Champion, showa
    Attached Files

Also Sean's, the Reserve Champion sanke
    Attached Files

Comment

Carolyn Swanson's Mature Champion
      Attached Files

Comment

Ron & Janet Freer's Young Champion
        Attached Files

Comment

Baby Champion from Erwin Santos. Rumor says that it was brought to the show in a bucket and taken back in the award. Back to the fishtank with ya!
          Attached Files

Comment

jasonS
            I appreciate you posting the pics

Comment

Thanks for the post and congratulations to the winners & those who worked to pull it off!

Comment

Congrats to Sean and all the champs..

Congrats to Erwin baby champ again cool!

Also congrats on the show glad it came about!

Joe
                It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Btw, Erwin took all the pictures too. Those pix are untouched other than being reduced a bit to fit the board size restrictions.

Comment

Great pics as well then! Good Job Erwin!

Joe
                    It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Thnx for the update.. Nice koi!
                      Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JasonS
                        Btw, Erwin took all the pictures too. Those pix are untouched other than being reduced a bit to fit the board size restrictions.
                        Sorry the pics aren't the greatest. They were all taken during benching. I got hectic at times. I'll "get it" next time.

Comment

Kinda regret not buying that Kohak now, but oh well...Erwin congrats...The unit is doin good this year at shows....I am saving my fish for Sac...and I challege all the SoCal people to bring their fish to that show...For a small show the fish look very good!!! Congrats to all the winners....

KOI-UNIT!!!!!

Baby Champion from Erwin Santos. Rumor says that it was brought to the show in a bucket and taken back in the award. Back to the fishtank with ya!
                          The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Originally posted by aquitori
                            Kinda regret not buying that Kohak now, but oh well...Erwin congrats...The unit is doin good this year at shows....I am saving my fish for Sac...and I challege all the SoCal people to bring their fish to that show...For a small show the fish look very good!!! Congrats to all the winners....

KOI-UNIT!!!!!
                            thanks Bro'. good to see you on the board, see you when you get back in town.

Comment

. Rumor says that it was brought to the show in a bucket and taken back in the award. Back to the fishtank with ya!
                              Ah!! the ease of living 1.14 miles from the show site + bringing only a <20cm fish

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X