I need to find something in AFRICA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to find something in AFRICA

It might be a slim to nill shot here, but maybe someone could help me find a textile company in Malawi? I am specificaly looking for bolts of cotton cloth. Why, might you ask, am I not looking closer to home? Like downtown main street in Reedley? The cloth is for the Rafiki Village in Malawi.

Any help would be apreciated and thank you!
    Amanda
    Amanda Bulls-Stephens
    Creator of "The Tail End"
    Central California Koi Society

Originally posted by bighatbulls View Post
    It might be a slim to nill shot here, but maybe someone could help me find a textile company in Malawi? I am specificaly looking for bolts of cotton cloth. Why, might you ask, am I not looking closer to home? Like downtown main street in Reedley? The cloth is for the Rafiki Village in Malawi.

Any help would be apreciated and thank you!
    Amanda
    I don't know much about manufacturer in textile but I have some contacts of some textile exporters in Malawi? Do you need them?

Comment

The Rafiki Village in Malawi needs cloth to make clothing (preferably cotton). I was hoping to find some cloth manufacture near Malawi to purchase bolts from and have them shipped to the village. We believe that this would be cheaper than purchasing cloth here and having it shipped there. Do you have a contact that might fit this need?
      Amanda Bulls-Stephens
      Creator of "The Tail End"
      Central California Koi Society

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
      Working...
      X