Hello from North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from North Carolina

Hello, I've just joined and would like to say "hi!" of course. I'm somewhat of a newbie when it comes to koi fish, but I'm in love with them,and have a few of my own. I've joined because I'd like a place where I can ask more experienced owners for help and to learn new things to help my koi fish out. Any advice for me would be great, if you have any questions for me I'll do my best to answer.

Welcome! Where in NC are you from?

Comment

Well I'm in Bladen County so a good bit away from Charlotte

Comment

Originally posted by meganclare7 View Post
        Hello, I've just joined and would like to say "hi!" of course. I'm somewhat of a newbie when it comes to koi fish, but I'm in love with them,and have a few of my own. I've joined because I'd like a place where I can ask more experienced owners for help and to learn new things to help my koi fish out. Any advice for me would be great, if you have any questions for me I'll do my best to answer.
        Well Helooo From India , half a world away.

and you are in the right place for info on koi - Advice to you -- start reading the "old stuff" thepost from all these years - This is the mother-lode of Koi info ....( i started reading the posts long before I even joined )

Comment

thank you I have been going through them

Comment

welcome on board Megan Clare !!!!

Comment

Thank you, dinh.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
              Working...
              X